Enter the city | Magnimix |

The advent candle speaks

I am a little advent light
and I have lots to do.
I stand erect and make it right
to be an old or new.

I am a little longer than
my neighbour over there.
That is because I really can
start quite anew in here.

But confidence I have not got
as he has, that is clear.
My courage really means a lot.
But also do my fear.

So we are not the same, for sure,
as candle lights alert.
Where he is able, I am pure,
the nature made overt.

So I will give him purity,
and he will give me strength.
Like that there will be surety
the light will be of length.

Together we shall make a pact
which Christmas Eve will bring.
The light of one another act
we will. That is the thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time on this blog is Norwegian time. ♫♪ 

Welcome be to leave a message, 
serious, or just for fun. ~ 
Kindly do no harm or damage: 
State your name. And kiss The Son.